Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we shall be providing information about the collection of personal data of those using our website. Personal data covers all data from which your identity can be derived, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, usage patterns.
(2) The responsible body within the meaning of Article 4 Para 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (DS-GVO) is Hauschild & Co. KG, Waterkamp 1, D-59075 Hamm, email@example.com represented by Mr Gerd-Ulrich Schmidt. You may contact our data protection officer Mr Stephan Muskulus (lawyer) at AGAD Service GmbH, Waldring 43 – 47, 44789 Bochum, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via our contact form on our website, the following information entered by you (your e-mail address and possibly your name) will be saved by us to enable us to reply to your question. Any other information you provide will be voluntary and will only serve to make it easier for us to contact you to reply to our query. The data supplied by you in connection with this will be deleted by us once we no longer need to save it, or we shall restrict its usage by us if required to do so by a statutory duty to keep such information in safe-keeping.
(4) If we call in service providers for individual functions within our offer package or if we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we shall inform you in detail below of the steps we shall take. In doing so we shall also state the stipulated criteria determining the length of time over which the data will be saved.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You will have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data affecting you.
• Right to information,
• Right to have data corrected or deleted,
• Right to restrict data processing,
• Right to raise an objection to processing,
• Right to have data transferred.
(2) In addition to the above you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in how your personal data has been / will be processed by us.
Section 3 Personal data collected when visits are made to our website
(1) If our website is simply being used for informational purposes, meaning that you do not register with us or send information elsewhere, we shall only collect the personal data your browser sends to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we shall collect the following data which we need to have for technical reasons to be able to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Article 6 Para 1 P 1f DSGVO):
• data and time of enquiry
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the requirement (specific page)
• Access status /HTTP status code
• Data quantities transmitted in each case
• Website, from which the enquiry comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data stated above, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard disc and allocated to the browser used by you and through which the point setting the cookie (in this case by us) specific information flows. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or infect your computer with any viruses. They serve to make the internet more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which will be explained below:
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-determined period of time. This set period of time may vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings in your browser at any time.
You may configure your browser setting as you like, and, for example, reject third party cookies or all cookies. We would draw your attention to the fact that it is possible that you will not be able to use all the functions in this website if you refuse to accept cookies.
Section 4 Objection to, or revocation of, your data being processed
(1) If you have granted your consent to your data being processed, you may revoke it at any time. This type of revocation will mean that we are not allowed to process your personal data after you have revoked your consent.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you may object to us processing your data. This will be the case if in particular processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract entered into with you, which will be shown by us in the following description of the functions. When you raise such an objection, we would ask that you state your reasons why your personal data should not be carried out by us. In the event that your objection is justified we shall review the facts and circumstances, and we shall either stop or curtail data, or show you our compelling reasons meriting protection on the basis of which we shall continue processing.
3) It goes without saying that you may object to your personal data being used for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You may notify us of your objection to your personal data being used for the purpose of advertising by contacting us at the postal address or e-mail address below: Hauschild & Co. KG, Waterkamp 1, D-59075 Hamm, Germany email@example.com, +49 (0)2381 48205-0
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential contents such as, for example enquiries sent by you to us as a page operator, this page uses SSL encryption. You can recognise an encrypted link because in the address line of the browser the "http://" will be changed into "https://" and see a padlock symbol in your browser line. Third parties cannot access the data sent by you to us when SSL encryption is activated.
Hauschild & Co. KG