We serve them all
The use of mixing technology has been integrated into almost all branches of industry, such as in the chemistry, pharmaceutical, biotech, electrical engineering, adhesive and composite technology, and paint and ink production sectors.
Small, medium, large: how much you want to mix?
The small and medium-size Hauschild SpeedMixer® are most commonly used R&D, laboratories, quality assurance. The large machines are increasingly playing a role in the production set-up of companies all over the various industries.
Materials: you name it – we mix it.
The materials to be mixed can be of a different nature: extending from very viscous or scarcely viscous to pastes and powder, where this results in detail in different task definitions and challenges for the actual mixing technology.
- Silicone manufacturer and formulation industries
- Paints, enamels and safety printing inks
- Pigments, metal oxides
- LED research & development
- Battery research & development
- Adhesive processing industries and manufacturers
- Epoxy resins
- Medical equipment
- Dental sector
- Air & space travel industry
- Automotive and supplier industry
1) Silicone + color concentrate
3) MS polymer + color concentrate